An Easy Guide to Help You Lose Weight in a Healthy and Sustainable WayEnroll in Course
4 weeks is all it will take you to - not only - learn exactly how to lose weight, but really LOSE THE WEIGHT you've struggled with, and keep it off for good, with the help of Alix Rech, registered nutritionist
More than 70% off right now!
You haven’t failed diets. Diets have failed YOU!
Have you been on a diet and struggled with the typical weight loss pattern that so many women struggle with?
Where you start a new diet full of excitement and anticipation, and you see some first results pretty quickly.
But after a few short weeks, BOOM! You hit a plateau.
You’re still doing exactly what you were doing before, but the weight just won’t budge anymore. Horrified, you may discover that you’ve even put some weight back on.
You get overwhelmed and frustrated that you’re not making progress despite meticulous meal planning, suffering constant hunger, and depriving yourself of any indulgences.
So, to save your sanity, you ditch the diet and - the second you drop the ball - you gain back all the weight, plus some. You’re heavier now than when you started out in the first place.
You feel like a failure, and struggle to understand how to take control of your weight and achieve long-term weight loss, because you’re so caught up in the throes of the “yo-yo” effect.
Don’t despair. There’s an easier way…
If you’re stuck in the endless cycle of yo-yo dieting or are about to launch into yet another diet fad – hold fire.
There’s an easier and more realistic approach to weight loss that doesn’t send you spiralling into the yo-yo trap (or leave you feeling hungry and overwhelmed).
Introducing: Intermittent Fasting for Easy & Long-Term Weight Loss
Because you’ve done your dash with diet fads and are ready to achieve sustainable results
Unlike the hoards of “diet fads”, which are too restrictive to maintain long-term, intermittent fasting is a sustainable lifestyle change that you can easily adopt and stick with indefinitely.
That means the results you achieve won’t be short lived, but something you can enjoy on a daily basis for years to come.
Just a few of the many benefits Intermittent Fasting has to offer…
- Easily lose body fat and keep it off long-term
- There’s no need for major restrictions or meticulous calorie counting
- You’ll have more energy during the day
- Enjoy improved moods, concentration and fitness
In this course, you’ll gain a clear understanding of why diets don’t work, and how you can make intermittent fasting work for you to achieve easy, long-term weight loss.
You’ll discover the basics of nutrition and intermittent fasting, and I will guide you through the process of creating a tailored fasting schedule that suits your life situation and personal needs. By taking your personal circumstances into account and identifying potential roadblocks on your weight loss journey, we’ll actively counter the success blockers that have gotten in the way in the past.
By the end, you will have a clear, personalised action plan, and the support of a registered nutritionist to guide you on your journey so you can confidently launch your new lifestyle.
You will learn exactly…
- Why intermittent fasting is the perfect weight loss solution if you don’t want to face the organisational nightmare (not to mention overwhelm) of restrictive dieting
- How to easily and sustainably implement intermittent fasting into your lifestyle so that “falling off the wagon” won’t be a part of your life anymore
- How to fit intermittent fasting into your busy schedule
- How to leave your current habits behind and never fall back into unhealthy patterns
- How to make intermittent fasting work when you have a family to feed
- How to work intermittent fasting around your dietary requirements (dietary restrictions, food allergies, intolerances, religious restrictions or lifestyle choices such as plant-based diets or low carb)
Included at no extra cost
A virtual one-on-one coaching session with a qualified nutritionist to help you map out your personal fasting action plan
Printable handout and workbook to help you learn
A food journal to help you identify your eating pattern, and one to keep track of your new way of eating
A special tool to measure your progress as you go
7 days-worth of healthy recipes
Is this course for me?
✔ You want to escape the cycle of yo-yo dieting once and for all
✔ You’re fed up with counting calories and feeling hungry
✔ You’re looking for a simple plan that is easy to follow and maintain
✔ You’re prepared to make healthy changes to achieve sustainable, long-term weight loss
✔ You still want to indulge every once in a while, and maintain a social life while losing weight
Module 1: Introduction to Nutrition for Weight Loss
Before starting any diet change, it is imperative to learn a little bit about nutrition so you can make informed food choices. This provides the basis for sustaining a healthy diet and achieving long-term weight loss success and will be covered in Module 1.
- Lesson 1: Macro and micro nutrients: what you need to know about food groups for success in your weight loss journey
- Lesson 2: Dietary guidelines and calories for women
- Lesson 3: Body Mass Index, Waist to Hip Ratio and Basal Metabolic Rate
- Lesson 4: Why dieting doesn’t work
Module 2: Intermittent Fasting as a Sustainable and Durable Weight Loss Solution
Module 2 will help you understand the principles of intermittent fasting and how this lifestyle change is different from the “diet fads” that don’t work.
- Lesson 1: Principles of Intermittent Fasting
- Lesson 2: Why is it a Sustainable Solution for You
Module 3: Boost Your Weight Loss Without Overwhelm
In Module 3, you learn all the tools necessary to make a sustainable change to your diet. We will explore which fasting schedule is right for you, how to handle curveballs without being thrown off track, how to choose foods that further promote weight loss, how to leave behind unhealthy habits when adopting your new lifestyle, and how to measure your progress.
- Lesson 1: How to decide on your fasting schedule
- Lesson 2: What are the best foods to eat in the intermittent fasting diet
- Lesson 3: How to deal with last minute schedule changes
Module 4 Intermittent Fasting with Special Dietary Requirements or Preferences
If your diet is already restrictive due to health reasons or personal choice, it can be daunting to add more rules and restrictions. In this module, we explore how Intermittent Fasting works for people with special dietary requirements, without adding to your stress or creating a sense of overwhelm.
- Lesson 1: Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Lesson 2: Gluten free
- Lesson 3: I don’t eat carbs or I am currently on the Ketogenic diet, can I fast as well?
"You have been a fantastic coach and a joy to work with. Thank you for all your guidance and support over the weeks. Take care and good luck with the great work you’re doing."
included at no extra cost
Sign up today and receive the following complementary bonuses
✔A printable handout and workbook to help you learn
✔A food journal to help you track and monitor your daily food intake
✔A PDF progress sheet where you can note down your weight, body measurements and what you are learning about yourself throughout the weeks
✔A recipe book with 7 days-worth of recipes
✔ SPECIAL BONUS: A private session with me by Skype or audio call to help you map out your personal fasting action plan